Church of Sacro Cuore – Campregheri
The Church is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and was built in 1909 by will of the inhabitants of the hamlet Campregheri. The Munucipality of Centa San Nicolò bought the building property of the Tecilla family in 1907. The restoration started immediately, but as the Fist World War bursted, it soon stopped.
After the War, the restoration finished and the church was definitely completed and blessed on June 25 1927.
Three bells resound in the bell tower, two of which were bought in 1931 and the third in 1988.